Friday, January 18, 2008

My New Travel Sites.

So now I have 3 new sites that I’m taking over. The Main goal is to improve search engine marketing and get more visitors to the sites. So I’m going to keep track of everything I do to them to through my blog kind of a sounding board that I can look back on once they are making me lots of moula. LOL

 

First step I guess is to do the research on where they stand in the search engines now and see how much traffic they are currently getting. From there I’ll move on to researching keywords phrases to use and start gathering low cost and free marketing list.

 

The sites are travel related so I need to start gathering localized content for popular travel locations as well.

 

Another step take a look at the code. See how much optimization I need to do.

 

More updates to come.

 

 

Wiredwizard

Memphis Web Design

 

 

No comments:

Wiredwizrd

Morgan Todd Lewistown, PA

Experienced Information Technology Manager with a strong knowledge of technical guidance, IT best practices, security protocols, team leadership, and analyzing business requirements.
Google